Liberty had her first taste of rice cereal and loved it. It's so much fun introducing her to new things and watching her grow. I don't know if it's just the first kid excitement but we love trying all the new things out with her. We made the first feeding really runny with lots of "mommy milk" haha every night we make it a little thicker and she still likes it.


First she had to taste the box


I think I like this! 1/22/09
11 comments:
She looks so big sittin in that seat, 2 cute! Fun stuff, I love the bumbo, but be careful Wes got a pretty good head injury from flippin outta that thing
Where were those seats when I had babies? Every step is so much fun isn't it? I'm glad you are enjoying it so much.
She is so dang cute.
We can hang out in March when I come down.
SOOO cute. I'm with Laura about the seat though. SO jealous!
yay for food! i miss little liberty so much. Tell her to stop growing up without me!
yum yum, there's nothin like a nice bowl of rice stuff and homemade milk :)
I can't believe she is already eating cereal! She is getting so big. I don't think it is a new mom thing. I love seeing my babies grow and experiencing the different stages. That is part of what makes motherhood so fun.
She is getting so big! I can't believe that she is already eating solids. Time goes by way too fast.
She is so freakin' cute!!! She definitely has your looks! :)
Yay, food. Bring on the stinky poo!
Your boobs are amazing!!!! ;0} How is the nursing and gas? My little Elle is spitting up a lot and pretty fussy, I'm not a big fan of having to change my diet, I'm pretty sure it's something I'm eating but I'm seriiously not ready to knock anything out. Does that make me a bad mom?
It's not that you're a first time parent--baby faces are funny no matter what!
Liberty is seriously the cutest name I've ever heard, by the way.
Post a Comment