Wednesday, December 9, 2009

So behind and just not feeling it..

Dear Blog sorry I have not been updating you, This is what we have been up to...
Liberty fell asleep talking on the phone :)
Liberty has found her new favorite play place.
We went to go see Santa at the San Tan Mall but Liberty wanted NOTHING to do with him. So we just hung out with the fam


We had thanksgiving on a Pirate Ship and it was yummy! (the food not the ship)


We went to the Gilbert Days Rodeo with friends and had a blast. Good thing daddy is a bank celebrity and got us in for free plus rides!





Boy have I been in a weird funk lately I need to snap out of it, My little family is growing up so fast and I am missing it all. I need to get behind that camera again where I belong so I will always remember this time I had with my family and how much I love them. Liberty is such a joy. I can't imagine life without her. She is filled from head to toe with sass and I LOVE it!!!

2 comments:

The Talley Family said...

Liberty falling asleep talking on the phone is so cute! She is such a doll.

Terin said...

Liberty honestly is so cute, and smart. I still can't get over how well she speaks. YOu have such a beautiful family Amy. Miss you.