Sunday, October 27, 2013

3 Months Old


3 Months Old!

Kenley is growing up WAY too fast! She still is the best baby ever! She is all smiles now and we love it. She has even started to let out some giggles. A babies laugh is one of the best noises in the world! She gets fatter and fatter every day and I LOVE IT! She is heathy and happy. She is still sleeping great. She still does about 4-5 hour stretches and heck I'll take it! She loves her sisters so much. Liberty is a little mommy and just wants to help out with everything. She even has started to ask to change diapers. Paisley can't get enough of Kenley. If Kenley is awake Paisley is up and in her face talking to her non stop. It's a mothers dream to watch all my 3 girls love on each other. 
No signs of rolling over yet, both of the other girls rolled over by now but they also HATED tummy time. Kenley LOVES tummy time. I think it's because she sleeps on her tummy, and it's because of that , that I'm in no hurry for her to learn how to roll over. 
Love you Baby Girl! 

No comments: