Sunday, October 27, 2013

Best Vacation EVER!

The Best Vacation EVER! At the end of August we headed out to California to stay at the Moonlight Beach Motel. This is quickly becoming one of our families favorite vacation spots. I was a little nervous bringing along a new born but it turned out to be just fine and I'd do it again! We had so much fun! We went with my Mom, Mason, Kelsey and Craig. We had 2 rooms right next door to each other and it was non stop fun all day. 
 Eating breakfast in our room. The motel had The Disney Chanel and these girls were in heaven watching fun cartoons every morning. I can't believe we are "that" family with Disney deprived kids ;) 
 We spent everyday on the beach and loved every minute of it. It was so relaxing to just hang out and let the kids play in the sand and the big kids boogie board. 

 I tried my best to keep Kenley in the shade all day but she still got a little sun burnt the first day. After that I made sure she never saw day light :) 
 The girls LOVED the sand, Paisley loved it so much she decided to roll around in it until she was covered head to toe. 
 Boogie boarding was amazing as always. We finally all got smart and invested in some good boards and we all had a blast riding the waves. 
 With Mason getting so close to leaving on his mission it was so nice to just be together with family. We just wish that everyone could have came. 
 Every night we would leave the beach hurry back to our rooms to shower and change and then walk down main street to get some dinner. It was pure bliss and I can't wait to do it again! 

 One of our all time favorite place is this pizza place with the giant slice! The pizza is huge and so yummy! 
Until next time! 

No comments: