Sunday, October 26, 2008

Halloween Parties


We had 2 fun Halloween parties this weekend. Friday night we went over to a couples house in our ward for a little party with ward members. Jeff was a Ninja Turtle and Liberty was a little Cow, I wore a shirt that says GOT MILK? (Pretty much how I feel these days haha) 





Our friends Michelle and Nate went as tables how cute and creative! 


Last night we had another party at our friends Adam and Ambers




Liberty and I were both black cats on Saturday night. Thanks Aunt Bonnie and Uncle Hawkes for her costume :) 

10 comments:

Austin Passey said...

Very nice costumes. What were you the second night Amy?

Barnes Blog said...

Amy I shall call you, Hoobitty Boobitty, welcome to the club. Isn't nursing fun?!!

jenn goodman said...

Looks like so much fun.

Funny joke about the milk. :)

M + L said...

AMY!!! I was dying laughing when I saw the first picture! SO CREATIVE! REALLY! So funny! GOT MILK? And then you dress Liberty as a cow! HA HA! If I had a Halloween costume party, YOU definitely would have won 1st place! You look great girl.

Brooke said...

aww fun, I don't know what I'm going to be...

******** said...

I love your Halloween pics...it looks like lots of fun. Your daughter is so cute!!

Kelsey said...

he eh he... love the got milk shirt

Kim Watson said...

Jeff, don't pretend you only dress up as a ninja turtle on Halloween. I think you wear that outfit more often than you let on...
Liberty is so cute in her cow costume. And I LOVE your new header picture with everyone's feet!

Kristen said...

Love the got milk costume. I SO get that. I LOVE your header picture. Who took those pictures? Absolutely beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I love your header picture!! Also what get costumes.