Who needs to sleep... I guess I don't! Everyone in the house is sleeping but me! After a very long night of Liberty not staying asleep because her tummy is so tight and she can't "release" her "gas" I finally put her on top of the dryer and turned it on. She is sleeping like a rock now! As for me I sit on the cold tile floor of our laundry room and let her sleep. I'm looking up bouncers that have vibration so hopefully tomorrow morning she can sit in that while I sleep on the couch. It's going to be a very long day! Hopefully I can sleep a little during the day today.

9 comments:
Oh my Amy! That's too cute! I know how having a colicky baby can be, that's for sure. I never tried the dryer idea though. Good tip for next time! And good for you for getting that picture of Jeff. Next time I see him, I'll just point and laugh! :)
does Jeff steal the covers?? Looks like he's been exposed for what he really is, a blanket theif!
Amy, email me your address...
I love the dryer picture!
Great grandma passey would put us on the washer when we were little. No fun! Sleep when you can get it. I have a gift for you from Gpa at my house let me know when you are in the area. Love you
We had a bouncer that vibrated, actually it was curtousy of Tait and Heidi, but we loved it and hope it will work the same miracles with baby number 2. I don't remember the brand but I think it was at target. Good luck, Savannah was a bit on the colicy side too. I know it's so hard when they are crying and you can't really do anything, but it get's better.
Hayley was so colicky for the first few months. My dad put her on Zantac for acid reflux and it did miracles with her. She still had periods where she just screamed, mostly during the day, and I would have to leave her in her bed and just walk away so I wouldnt go crazy. If you called the office, Im sure they have suggestions on what to do to help reduce her colic (since there really isnt a cure for it being that no one exactly knows what causes it). Good luck! I know exactly what you're going through and it is so hard but it gets better! When she looks into your eyes and giggles at you, you'll forget all of those crazy nights.
oh yes i forgot one more thing. we have a vibrating bouncer from target and it worked for hayley for a while. the other thing to invest in if you dont have it is a swing. it only worked for hayley if it was on a faster setting but she would sleep like a rock and beside from what people tell you, hayley never got addicted to sleeping in the swing and she sleeps perfectly in her crib now. the swing was a life saver for us!
Poor Amy! I know the feeling!!!! I promise it will get better. You are doing an EXCELLENT job! Hang in there!
haha how did u even come up with that idea?! i love u sorry you don't get to sleep. jeff looks like a hobo with his stache lol. i can't stop laughing!!! ah..
Post a Comment